THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Avionics and Electrical Systems Mechanical Installation Engineer
AES Mechanical Installation Engineer
Location: Wichita, KS (67215)
12 month contract
Job ID: #59539
The Avionics and Electrical Systems Installations engineer ensures that the installation of all avionics and electrical equipment on the aircraft meet environmental, functional, weight, cost, and structural requirements to support the highest standard of safety and customer reliability expectations.
• Experience with avionics and electrical system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Part 25 is desired.
• Minimum 5 years of CATIA mechanical design experience for component and assembly design and drafting is required. Experience with CATIA V6 is preferred.
• Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Time management skills are required to work multiple concurrent projects of various size and scope.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required, Visio experience is desired.
• Design knowledge of electrical bonding criteria, thermal cooling requirements for electronic equipment, EMI shielding, and High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF) / Indirect Effects of Lightning (IEL) installation criteria is considered a plus.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited institution is required.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
BUTLER AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
SHELTON POINTE STE 204 2 TRAP FALLS ROAD
SHELTON, CT 06484