THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Electrical Design & Analysis Engineer (Digital/Analog) - VI - (CA)
- Technical oversight of power electronics design activity, as well as for hands-on circuit design, modeling, and analysis.
- Analog and power electronics product development, from initial definition of requirements, through conceptual design,
detailed design and analysis, through final production and test.
- Experience with Power Electronics
- Background in analysis for stability, radiation effects, and aging
- Ability to mentoring less-experienced engineers
- Project leadership capability to be used as needed
- Breadth of knowledge to develop next-generation power electronics architectures and technology strategies
- Able to support make/buy decisions and proposals
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Bachelor's and 20 or more years' experience, Master's with 18 or more years' experience or PhD with 15 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
ACS Group (formerly 'Comforce')
El Segundo, CA
1750 112TH AVE NE STE C228
BELLEVUE, WA 98004