PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a WF - WPB FLIGHT TEST - Grade 10 for an open position in West Palm Beach, FL
In your role, you will:
- Plan, conduct, manage, and report on Powerplant and related propulsion systems helicopter ground and flight tests.
- These tests include thermal surveys, fire extinguishing and suppression system evaluations, determination of installed engine power, inlet and exhaust surveys, and characterization of engine-airframe compatibility together with FADEC-based control systems, fuel systems, environmental control systems, and icing / snow evaluations.
- Test planning involves determining measurement requirements, developing an overall test approach, and defining maneuvers and conditions for which data is to be obtained in order to meet test objectives in a safe and efficient manner.
- These details are written into published test plans.
- Test conduct involves coordination with instrumentation and aircraft operations personnel, briefing flight and ground crews, and monitoring tests in real-time using telemetry.
- Large volumes of flight data are processed and analyzed.
- Post-test reports documenting the flight test results are developed and presented to the qualifying or certificating authorities.
- Possible relocation to Pax River, MD facility.
- Minimum 7+ years experience in Flight Test
- Minimum Bachelors' of Science in AE or ME