PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Aircraft Stress Analysts with active secret clearance for multiple positions in Palmdale, CA.
Contracts will commence March 2017.
In this role, you will:
- Use technical expertise to perform analysis of aircraft primary and secondary structure.
- Work independently with only general oversight and provide guidance to junior engineers.
- Document work clearly and concisely.
To successfully perform this role, you must have a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of aircraft structural analysis.
- Active Secret security clearance with an investigation less than 5 years ago.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor OR Above Degree in a Engineering Technical Discipline.
- 5 or more years experience in the analysis of aircraft structures.
- Experience performing stress analysis by hand calculations.
- Experience building complex finite element models for stress analyses.
- Knowledge of aircraft stress analysis methods and basic structural design criteria.
- Familiarity with CATIA V5.
- Understanding of drawing practices, material properties, and manufacturing processes.