PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer 4 in Melbourne, FL with an active DOD secret clearance.
Position Summary / Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for structural design and leading a team of Electrical/Mechanical Lab Design engineers and structural designers in the development of primary and secondary metal and composite structure parts and assemblies for both new and existing Laboratories. Candidate will work within an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment, interfacing with IPT leadership, suppliers, customers, and other technical disciplines.
Mechanical Lab Design Engineer
- Proficiency with the NX-Teamcenter tool suite and the ability to independently prepare and lead the preparation of product build packages is essential
- Active in scope Secret Clearance required.
- Strong MS Office skills, Nx/CATIA Teamcenter and proficient in MS Office Skills, strong technical writing abilities.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, STEM Degree or equivalent years of experience in support of aerospace mechanical system and subsystem design and test operations.
- Level 4 (3 Positions) : 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD.
Current DoD Secret Clearance Required.
Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required to start. Secret Clearance must have been established or reviewed within the last 6 years. Contingent upon the ability to obtain access to Special Programs is required.