PDS Tech. Inc. is looking for a Order Sales Administrator for our client in Memphis, TN.
If you are interested, please email your resume in a word document to Jill Maasberg at email@example.com.
We are seeking an Order Fulfillment Specialist to manage a large enterprise product customer in our Memphis, TN location.
• Under minimal supervision, OM will be responsible and coordinate in order administration activities to support customer orders generated by the Sales organization, managing all details and issues from time of order creation to customer receipt.
o Receive and book accurate orders in internal/external systems in compliance with FAI contract terms and conditions.
o Manage and update customer portal with order status information.
o Work with purchasing teams as required to ensure order material is procured.
o Manage and track material through the factory process
o Work with logistics team to monitor and confirm deliveries to end destination/customer.
• Handles escalations requests, works to resolve various issues related to customer inquiries that may come via telephone calls, web portal, or email.
• Manages significantly complex cross-organization projects and has complete knowledge of processes within own function and general process knowledge of other functions.
• Provides assistance to other Order Fulfillment staff when required.
- High School Diploma, Some years of College
-4 to 8 years prior experience in Customer Support, Order Fulfillment, or Logistics
- In-depth knowledge of policies and procedures of related organizations such as Sales, Billing, Inventory Management, and Transportation are desired.
- In depth knowledge of computer/electronics industry
- Advanced ability to mediate and resolve issues, and to influence staff from related functional organizations
- Exceptional analytical skills for researching, compiling and preparing reports and complex documents required.
- Ability to work independently, to establish daily priorities and to monitor progress towards deadlines required.
- Exceptional skills in use of personal computer, and Microsoft Office required
- Strong technical aptitude in web and non-web based systems.
- In depth knowledge of company ERP (Oracle), WEB Tools, Reporting Tools (Discoverer), and MS applications.
- Obtaining, qualifying and distribution of leads to the Sales Organization
- Effective, reliable and conscientious team player with the ability to learn new systems quickly, and provide training to lower level staff. Creative problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Strong ability to establish rapport and an effective working relationship with customers and end-users; excellent communication (oral and written), organization and prioritization skills required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization, including presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.