THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Manufacturing Planner III & IV - Electrical/Electronics - (WA)
SEVERAL OPENINGS IN THE EVERETT & RENTON, WA AREAS.
Manufacturing Planners with Electrical/Electronics experience.
- Develop, implement and maintain various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Assist with development and integration of suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Assist in reviewing supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
- Identifies tooling requirements and initiates tooling orders based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Assist in tooling dispositions.
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing related issues of limited scope.
- Assist with producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Assist in providing input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develop work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Assist in the review, maintenance and monitoring of internal documents.
- Provide ship side support, research and shop assistance
- Basic understanding of wiring and wire routing
- - Experience with wire bundle fabrication concepts, wire installation, electrical equipment installation and installation of wiring provisions.
Experience in Teamcenter
- Experience using Manufacturing Execution Systems (CMES)
- WIRS: Wires Information Release System
- CAPP II
AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
ACS Group (formerly 'Comforce')
Renton & Everett, WA
1750 112TH AVE NE STE C228
BELLEVUE, WA 98004