PDS is looking for a Computer Operator - Ground Station in Wichita, KS:
The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service.
In your role, you will:
· Adhere to General Work Requirements
· Set-up and monitor flight test data and related ground support equipment in preparation for and during aircraft flight-testing.
· Design and create graphical user interface (GUI) displays to view and collect telemetry data.
· Assist in the preparation and check-out of telemetry systems, conduct telemetry operations, and process data post flight.
· Operation of tracking antennas and telemetry receivers as well as all standard lab equipment used for the maintenance and troubleshooting of telemetry systems and subsystems
As our ideal candidate,
· You must be proficient in the use of data servers and computer peripherals for the purpose of data downloading, processing, managing, backup, and recovery of data
· You must have interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
· Previous experience with Linux, VI/VIM preferred
· You must have strong communication skills (written and spoken)