Electrical/Mechanical Assembler I
|The general purpose of this position is to perform electrical/mechanical assembly on a variety of components, sub-assemblies and top assemblies by following specified procedures and instructions to produce electrical/mechanical items. Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.|
|Focus for this position is on mechanical aptitude|
• 6 months of experience in a related industry preferred
• Ability to learn quickly, work well under pressure.
• Experience with mechanical controls is preferred
• Basic/Intermediate computer skills
• Ability to read and follow work instructions.