Job Listing Description

Tool Design Engineer (Active Secret Clearance Required)

Job Type: W2 - Contract

Job Duration: 1 year with possible extension

Program: Air Force - Long Range Strike Bomber Program (LRS-B) - B-21 Raider

Work Authorization: Active Secret Clearance issued by the Department of Defense is REQUIRED and the last investigation must have been completed within the past 6 years to be eligible for the Special Access Clearance for this program (SAP)

Openings: 15

Hourly Rate: Dependent on Experience, Negotiable

Per Diem: Available for eligible applicants

Bonus: 1 week's pay - 20% paid after 1st two weeks, remaining 80% paid out at the end of the project or 6 months, whichever comes first

Holiday Pay: 6 Paid Holidays - (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)

Manager Notes:
Manager looking for candidate with tooling experience in the aerospace industry with DoD Active Clearance in scope.
Prefers the NX experience but willing to look at other candidates

Education / Experience
Bachelor's and 6 to 9 years' related work experience, a Master's degree and 4 to 7 years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience

Tool Engineering/Tool Design skills for assembly and/or bond tooling and experience in those disciplines.
Must be NX experienced (CATIA not necessary)
Must have DOD clearance
Job Number: S518949
Job Location: Wichita, KS
Rate: Open
Per Diem: Yes
Overtime: Possible
Duration: LT
Start Date: ASAP
Input Date: 03/15/2018
Attention: Brad McInnis
Address: 150 MIRONA RD
City, State: PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801
Phone: 603/431-9740
800 Phone: 800/562-3463
Fax Phone: 800/637-2562

Previous Listing       Next Listing
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search

Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2018 C.E. Publications, Inc.