Network Communications 3-DoD Secret Clearance. Palmdale, CA 93550
|Basic Required Qualifications: |
• Bachelor's degree with 5 years of network administration experience or 9 years experience of network administration.
• Ability to work after hours and weekends as required.
• Security+ certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire date.
• Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP.
• Strong knowledge of LAN concepts such as VLANs, trunking (port tagging) and spanning-tree.
• Strong knowledge of WAN technologies such as EIGRP, BGP, and telco circuits (T1, T3, OC3).
• IP addressing design and subnets.
• Experience using test equipment such as protocol analyzers and cable test sets.
• Knowledge of government grade encryption gear such as (TACLANES).
• Knowledge of Cisco hardware.
• Knowledge of classified network design is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Willingness to work after hours and weekends as required.
• DoD 8570 training and certifications Cisco and Security+ certification.