IT - Business Systems Analyst III
The Sr. Systems Analyst is the senior liaison between technology and the business. They are responsible for recommending solutions to a business need and documenting the change.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Moving to a products oriented organization, work flow implantation, focus on Agile process and how to construction user or syntax for testing. Consolidate input from multiple channels to solidify detailed feature requirements through user stories, Use cases and/or functional specifications.
• Convert large user stories into smaller, detailed user stories that developers, user experience, and quality assurance resources can digest.
• Coordinate with development /Testing team to deliver enhancements and bug fixes.
• Work with internal customers to understand issues and enhancement requests.
• Assists with development and testing phases of projects as needed.
• Negotiates project plans, time frames and trade-offs with Business Partners understanding the impacts to project
• Maintain up to date knowledge regarding mortgage industry and technology trends.
|EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS|
• At least 1 to 2 years of mortgage banking experience, especially within servicing, a plus.
• 8 or more years as a software business analyst preferred.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product management, development, quality assurance, and compliance.
• Must have experience developing and detailing software product requirements.
• Excellent understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Strong Technical Background with an understanding of Data entity relationships is a plus.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills.
• Experienced at prioritizing, organizing and coordinating projects.
• Strong to Moderate skill in writing SQL queries and conducting data analysis.
• Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-motivated as well as a strong team player
• Bachelor's degree from a college or university with a focus in computer science, business, engineering
• Visual Studio, Microsoft VSTS, Visio, MS office