Software Engineer IV ( Gilbert, AZ ) 7850874, SIMICS, Windriver
Software Engineer IV ( Gilbert, AZ ) 7850874
12 Month Contract
Pay rate: $60/hr w2 , maybe more for the right candidate
**Simics development experience is CRUCIAL. Please do NOT send any candidates who do not have this exp. They will be rejected outright.
The candidate will repost to a Technical Lead for daily direct, ultimately reporting to the Director of Engineering. Will mostly work alone, but will collaborate info with 5-7 other eng.**
Design, develop and test spacecraft simulation software. Debug and diagnose software in a lab environment. Coordinate with engineering peers of other disciplines to develop software models of hardware components, support software integration activities and resolve interface issues. The candidate must work in a team setting but should be able to independently and efficiently manage their time to complete assignments in a dynamic, schedule-driven environment.
Required Capability: Must have knowledge of developing software models using WindRiver Simics.
Additional Capability: Knowledge of LabView, Perl and Python is a plus.
1. Design and develop spacecraft simulation software applications;
2. Write requirements, design test verification documentation for new and existing programs;
3. Develop software test procedures and test verification scripts;
4. Consult with customers on requirements and/or maintenance of software application;
5. Analyze data from simulation runs;
6. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
402 N B ST
FAIRFIELD, IA 52556