|We are looking for a Planner for our customer in Chandler, AZ. |
Determine production requirements, release orders, and reschedule orders as needed to meet customer requirements. Perform functions associated with the generation and maintenance of production plan and master production schedule. Reconcile production/material conflicts.
Analyze component availability to maintain production schedule and manage WIP inventory consistent with company goals. Facilitate operations and material status meetings. Evaluate and coordinate engineering change orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all production planning and control issues for assigned production line(s).
- Plans, schedules, coordinate and/or monitor final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labour loading, and capacity requirements.
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Handles all work order creation, releases, completion and closing.
- Trouble-shoot all production control problems and drive them to correct closure.
- Monitors all process shortages and ensures resolution is attained.
- Builds positive relationships with manufacturing and materials in a quick-turn, engineer-to-order environment.
- Works closely with engineering, quality, purchasing, and other operations staff to ensure functional specs are met, parts are available as needed, and quality is maintained.
- May interface with customers to schedule deliveries or discuss issues.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.