THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Software Engineer - C programming, test, validation
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPENING YOU MUST MEET 80% OF THE FOLLOWING SUBMIT RESUME FOR REVIEW
Under the direction of the Software Manager, the Software Engineer is responsible for writing and reviewing software design documentation. This responsibility may include higher level requirements, design requirements, code reviews, and code verification.
The Software Engineer has responsibilities in the following areas:
• The incumbent should have knowledge of the C programming language and the software certification/qualification process (DO-178B, or MIL STD 882E).
• The incumbent should have knowledge of programming in an embedded environment.
• Knowledge of primary or secondary flight controls is a plus, but is not required.
• Bachelor of Science degree In the field of Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• Programming in C computer languages
6 months + contract
15 KENNETH MINER DR
WRENTHAM, MA 02093