- Responsibilities to include the development, integration and documentation of electrical cable designs of air vehicle systems.
- Develop electrical wiring designs of a functional system including the selection of aircraft-type electro-mechanical components such as connectors, relays, switches, circuit breakers, terminal junctions systems, etc.
- Designs to be accomplished utilizing the HarnesSys wiring tool and TeamCenter.
- Create block diagrams, system wiring diagrams and detailed cable assembly “Product Definition Packages” (PDPs) using SAE AS 50881 and proven commercial practices. Facilitation of design reviews with key stakeholders to ensure designs meet requirements.
- Candidate must be able to collaborate in a team environment, prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result, prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or accomplish them simultaneously, and comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 316-448-0890.