ENEA…an environment where you can innovate.
We are expanding our team of Engineering Technical Writers.
The role of an Engineering Technical Writer will include:
Developing clear, concise technical documentation in accordance with medical device specifications from various types of source material including engineering drawings, bills of material, design specifications, reports, etc.
• Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (such as engineers, scientists, technicians, programmers) to gain an understanding of the product
• Ensuring accuracy and completeness of technical documentation
• Interfacing with support personnel concerning editorial comments and the preparation of illustrations
This is what it takes to be a “Qualified” candidate:
• Experience within design controls in a regulated environment.
• Experience collaborating with engineering groups to write system and product requirements documents
• Knowledge in writing work instructions, installation, operational & process qualification standards
• Knowledge in statistics
• Ability to generate technical drawings & figures in CAD & Visio
• Basic knowledge of laboratory instrumentation.
• Basic knowledge of data analysis
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in electronic technical writing
• Capable of developing principles of operation with corresponding detailed block diagrams, functional test procedures, and fault isolation procedures from engineering materials consisting of wiring diagrams, schematics, acceptance test procedures, and related system information
• Strong technical writing skills and electronics/medical device experience preferred
• BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent on-the-job training (OJT) or military/technical electronic training.
ENEA SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
2555 E CAMELBACK RD STE 280
PHOENIX, AZ 85016