- Employ system analysis techniques to create needs assessments, consulting with clients to determine business needs and goals, hardware and software requirements and system specification.
- Design comprehensive IT solutions to meet those needs and goals.
- Implement and test client systems as required to meet business and technical specifications.
- Document client systems to facilitate future training and support activities.
- Identify and respond to customer questions, issues and service opportunities.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients to ensure that they continue to effectively use IT as a tool to achieve their business goals.
- Manage internal and external resources on client engagements to assure best practices are followed.
- Provide support to client on any aspect of their system following
- Independently prioritize work and schedules to accomplish client objectives and assure high levels of services and quality of work is maintained.
- Maintain accurate incident report details and client documentation in established ticketing system.
- Remain knowledgeable in current network and server technologies to assure the continuing relevance of the Company\'s products and services.
- A Bachelor degree in computer/information systems or related field is required.
- Strong customer service, communication skills and documentation skills.
- Good understanding of Cloud Services, Virtualization, Server Systems and Networking.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software to include: Windows; Macs, Linux, Audio Visual and Cisco Call Manager VOIP equipment.
- Experience with enterprise software applications, tools and software development platforms.
- 4-5 years\' experience within the computer networking industry
- 4-5 years\' experience with switches, routers, and firewalls
- System administration experience with Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Strong technical support and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in configuration, implementation, and support of Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco firewalls, Palo Alto firewalls and other firewall technology
- Experience in configuration, implementation and support of system backup software, appliances and services such as Dell AppAssure.
- Experience in Cloud Computing solutions such as iCloud director, Azure, Amazon Cloud services and others.
- Knowledgeable of current client/server technology. (LAN/WAN, Internet, Messaging, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of current hardware technologies. (Server, Router, Storage, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of current virtualization technologies (VMware, XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of NAS & SAN solutions
- Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- Experience in network security technologies
San Jose, CA
Advanced Job Search
ContractJobHunter Home Page